- The website https://www.stichtingbenevolentia.nl/ (the “Website”) is operated and managed by or on behalf of Stichting Benevolentia (“Benevolentia”). Benevolentia is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 41201241 and has its office address at Jachthavenweg 111, 1081 KM Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The RSIN number of Benevolentia is 800363942.
Use of information on the website
- All information on the Website is intended for personal use and for general information purposes only. The use of the Website and information on the Website and any decisions made based upon the Website or the information on the Website are for the own account and risk of the visitor of the Website.
Privacy statement and cookie statement
Intellectual property rights
- All intellectual property rights (including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade names, database rights and design rights) to all of the information and materials (including all text, logos, graphics and software) provided through the Website shall remain the property of Benevolentia or its associated companies, or are used with the consent of the relevant rights holders, and are explicitly reserved.
- You are welcome to browse the Website and to reproduce parts of it by printing, downloading or distributing it to other people, but in all cases for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. If you distribute any material or information from the Website, you must clearly acknowledge its source, including the name of Benevolentia, and you shall not modify or remove any indications that the intellectual property rights are owned by Benevolentia. Without the prior written approval of Benevolentia, you are not permitted to use the Website or any part of it (or a copy of it) or any trademarks published on it for commercial purposes, nor are you allowed to modify the Website or part of it or to incorporate it in any other work, be it a printed or electronic document, a weblog, forum or another website or to frame link or deep link to the Website.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and materials on the Website, Benevolentia does not guarantee that the information and materials provided on the Website are up-to-date, complete and accurate or that they are free of any defects, errors or viruses. Furthermore, Benevolentia does not guarantee that such defects, errors or viruses will be remedied or deleted. Benevolentia reserves the right to interrupt accessibility to the Website for maintenance or updating purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, Benevolentia shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due or pursuant to your use of the Website or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of the Website, or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up to date.
- Solely for the convenience of its visitors, the Website may contain links to other websites and servers which are not managed by Benevolentia. Benevolentia is in no way liable for the content of such third-party websites and is in no way liable for any damages or loss (directly or indirectly) arising or resulting from the use of these websites or the information on these websites.
- You are not allowed to create a hyperlink to the Website without the prior written consent of Benevolentia. If Benevolentia does give its consent to create a hyperlink to the Website, you can create a link to the homepage of the Website only.
© 2022, Stichting Benevolentia